Learn - Achieve - Believe
LAB Learning Clinic assists some NDIS participants who are plan managed or self managed to assist in functional communication skills, executive functioning skill, phonological processing or memory difficulties?
LAB Learning Clinic can provide supports to assist your child to gain skills and improve independence in the following areas:
- Language and Communication (including oral and written communication)
- Executive function skills of : organisation, planning and prioritising, starting and staying focused on tasks, self-monitoring
- Phonological Processing
- Memory and retention of information
- Development and Well-being
- LAB Learning Clinic sessions are not designed to replace existing learning support in an educational environment. Rather we provide specialised pedagogy as set out by the Australian Dyslexia Association.
Who can Access the NDIS?
To access the NDIS people must:
- Live in a district where the NDIS is available;
- Meet the age and residency requirements;
- Meet disability and/or early intervention requirements.
For more information and to access the checklist on the NDIS website visit https://www.ndis.gov.au/ndis-access-checklist